- Double-click the Home button to load recently used apps
- Select the application by tapping and holding on the application until the red minus appears.
- Tap the red minus to quit the application. This also removes an application from recently used apps
- Press the Home button to return to recently used apps. Then press the Home button again return to the Home screen
- Locate and open the application you are troubleshooting to see if the issue is resolved
More improvements are underway in version 1.6. We are creating fixes for the following bugs:
- Getting the GPS position can be too slow due to excessive delay between gps position reads.
- When the GPS code takes a long time, opening and closing the map will occasionally prompt a cupMarker NULL error.
We’ll let you know when 1.6 is available for download!
Before updating the application on Android, make sure the application is first completely closed (not simply exited, but still running in the background).
- Go to Menu > Settings > Applications
- Tap Manage Applications. In the list of running applications, select the application you wish to close and tap Force Stop
To update installed Android applications,
- Open the Google Play Store
- Click menu, and hit Downloads
- This will bring up a list of installed applications, and if there are any updates you will be notified. From there, you can select and install any necessary updates.
Updating applications is easy and fast to do.
To update your application, you will need to have it previously installed on your device (if you do not already have the applciation installed, please refer to this article on how to download an application)
- From the Home Screen of your device, open the “App Store“
- In the app store, at the bottom-right hand corner of the screen, click the icon for “Updates“
- This will bring up a list of any applications currently installed on your device that have a new version available for update
- Once you have located the application you wish to update, click on the application name
- On the Update Information screen, click the “+Update” button
- Enter your Apple ID Password and hit “OK“