** This feature is coming to your app in mid-April, 2018 **
In the mean time, you can start uploading your rep’s photos to the admin system so you are ready when the app update is available.
- Navigate to the Title Rep page
- Click the edit icon to the Left of the Rep
- Select Choose File, and select a file from your computer.
– “1×1” ratio (square)
– Larger than 300 x 300 pixels
– Smaller than 1000 x 1000 pixels
- Click Update
Can I bulk upload images, or do I have do do them one-by-one?
At this time, there is not a bulk upload feature and they need to be uploaded for each rep separately.
My images are not the right size or shape. What can I do?
Google Photos is a free tool that may work for you to resize and crop your images.
What does the rep’s photo look like on the app?
The image will show in two places: At the top navigation (of some screens), and in the “contact” dialog.