Updating applications is easy and fast to do.
To update your application, you will need to have it previously installed on your device (if you do not already have the applciation installed, please refer to this article on how to download an application)
- From the Home Screen of your device, open the “App Store“
- In the app store, at the bottom-right hand corner of the screen, click the icon for “Updates“
- This will bring up a list of any applications currently installed on your device that have a new version available for update
- Once you have located the application you wish to update, click on the application name
- On the Update Information screen, click the “+Update” button
- Enter your Apple ID Password and hit “OK“